Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

A few finished objects

This weekend was certainly action packed it started with my sisters birthday celebration on Thursday and then I was up most of Friday night with an unplanned home birth! I also worked all day Saturday so thankfully I am at last beginning to wind down :)

I am happy to say that my new niece was born yesterday which is very exciting. She was due at the end of April so I cast on some 'gender-neutral' things as they were having a surprise.  But as she arrived a week before her due date I am still working on the baby blanket, the upside is I have now snuck some pink in which is always fun!
But I thankfully managed to finish this lovely newborn vertebrae which is a go to pattern of mine.



The battle of the Whipporwhill shawl is over! I actually finished it on Friday night just before bed- yay! I still need to block and sew the ends in but it is done! YAY and I am happy to say I love it again so I am so happy I persevered.



Who else is really excited about these Easter weekend? I have Friday and Monday off so I definitely  feel a 'knitcation' coming on :) Have a great week everyone

1 comment :